12.04.2012

Ulta - Un-tile The Morning & Striped Gradient

Happy Tuesday!
I have been taking some random Monday's off of work this December to finish up my Christmas shopping and basically just because I hate Monday's lol, so today is the first day of my 4 day work week.

Ulta Un-tile The Morning was in my un-tried pile and thought it was about time to start going through it. I will show you some pictures of this polish on it's own at the end of the post, but for now, I wanted to try this striping gradient design with some of my teal colors.





Polishes Used:
-OPI- Nail Envy
-Ulta - Un-tile The Morning
-Kiss - Soft Blue
-Finger Paints - Hue Gotta Be Kidding
-OTD

I tried this nail art technique on my "Fall Flair" mani as an accent nail but wanted to try it all over. I really like it, however, next time I may use more dramatic colors, these are all very similar.  Have you tried this technique before? It's so easy because there is no right or wrong with it!

Here is Un-tile The Morning by itself. It is a nice color however, I needed to use 3 coats for this coverage and I normally like polish that is a little more opaque.






No comments:

Post a Comment