12.29.2012

Liquid Lacquer - Kablam & Blue Pistachio

Today I have 2 polishes to show you from Liquid Lacquer. I don't think that these are from the same collection, but they look like cousins. Lol.

First, we have Kablam:









Polishes Used:
-Liquid Lacquer - Kablam
-Gelous
-OTD

I have on two coats of Kablam in these photos, the application was flawless and two coats is all it took to reach full opacity. It's very pretty with the orange base and blue glitters.

Next we have Blue Pistachio:









Polishes Used:
-OPI - Nail Envy
-Liquid Lacquer - Blue Pistachio
-Gelous
-OTD

This polish is AMAZING! I have on 3 coats in the photos and I can safely say that this shade would look good on every single skin tone out there :) The application was flawless with this shade as well and 3 coats gives full opacity. 

Are you following the Liquid Lacquer Facebook page for re-stock updates yet? Make sure you do because some of these shades go REALLY fast, Blue Pistachio for instance. 


6 comments:

  1. Wow, these are awesome! O.o I love the look of Kablam. That blue glitter looks so vibrant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love both! They are really interesting and unique mixes of glitter and base colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys! I love both of these as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I love both of them! That vibrant blue glitter would seriously look amazing in any base though *o*

    ReplyDelete
  5. I pretty much never wear orange. But I would wear Kablam in a heartbeat!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want blue pistachiooooooo! *drool*

    ReplyDelete