12.21.2012

Holiday Happy Hour - Guest Post by Creative Nail Design By Sue

Today is the final guest post of my Holiday Happy Hour series; and I think we are finishing with a bang, thanks to Sue of Creative Nail Design By Sue. I have gotten to know her this past year through some seasonal challenges and polish groups. She is so nice and her freehand skills make me weak in the knees!

*****

When Stephanie asked me to do a guest post, I couldn't resist.  Firstly, she agreed to help me judge my recent nail art contest which was a daunting task.  I felt I needed to repay her.  Secondly, the banner she designed is amazing!!!  Cocktails and manicures are the perfect combination.  I found some holiday wallpaper with a cute little elf and wanted to recreate it.  I knew it would take some time and required quite a bit of detailed, intricate work but I just thought it would be so cute if I was successful.  The little elf is sitting on the edge of a snow covered mountain drinking a cup of cocoa that she pulled out of the sky.  I hope you enjoy......



Here is the little guy up close and personal....


And, here is the inspiration picture.....


Could Stephanie have come up with a cooler banner?????  I don't think so!!!!


***** 

How AMAZING is that little elf!? Too cute!!! Thank you so much Sue for showing us this awesome mani!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment